Are you coming to California?
Search here for the best deals
in Flights, Hotels,
Vacation rentals, & Cars!
Having fun in California is easy! There is the world-famous Disneyland amusement park in Orange County, along with Knott's Berry Farm. If you want to find out more about how movies are made, go to Universal Studios. In Northern California, there's Santa Cruz's Boardwalk, where you can see the Pacific Ocean from a rollercoaster, or Monterey Bay Aquarium, with it's amazing collection of sea life.
- Disney Land : Visit the Disneyland Resort and begin making your own magical memories
- Knott's Berry Farm : Guest information, tours, catering, events, and dining guide.
- Magic Mountain : Six Flags Magic Mountain, with 16 coasters including the SCREAM!
- Hearst Castle : The official web site of Hearst Castle. Includes tour information, historical sketches, news, special events, visitor information and QuickTime VR panoramic tours.
- Universal Studio : Information about Universal Studio's movies, television shows, video games and theme parks.
- The Skunk Train : Sierra Railroad Skunk Train - Fort Bragg and Willits California
- Whitewater Rafting : Rafting vacations on the South Fork and Middle Fork American, Tuolumne, Merced, Middle Fork Salmon, Main Salmon, Green Lodore, Yampa, Rogue, Illinois, Klamath and Selway rivers with ARTA River Trips
- The Boardwalk, Santa Cruz : Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is California's only seaside amusement park. Located on the Monterey Bay, it features 28 rides including the Giant Dipper roller coaster and Looff Carousel merry-go-round, miniature golf, arcade games, laser tag arena and mile-l
- SeaWorld : SeaWorld/Busch Gardens ANIMALS - Explore the wild world of animals. Discover opportunities to care and conserve. Connect through our camps, courses, and careers.
- Hurricane Harbor : From thrilling speed slides to cool kids' areas to gallons of water adventures, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is a tropical paradise and the perfect place to cool off and work on your California tan
- Earthquake : The California Academy of Sciences is located at 875 Howard Street in downtown San Francisco, California and consists of an Aquarium and Natural History Museum.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium : The Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey, California offers visitors nearly 200 award-winning galleries and exhibits. Explore the Monterey Bay Aquarium web site to learn about ocean life, take a virtual tour of the aquarium or plan a visit.
- Marine World : Discover the wonders of wildlife at Six Flags Marine World Ð with tigers, dolphins, sharks, elephants, giraffes and other amazing animals. Experience the best in wild rides with new Zonga, a one-of-a-kind four-loop coaster. Plus, enjoy water rides, Looney Tunes Seaport for kids and family entertainment
- Alcatraz : Blue & Gold Fleet is the exclusive Alcatraz contractor, and ferry service, for the National Park Service