Are you coming to California?
Search here for the best deals
in Flights, Hotels,
Vacation rentals, & Cars!
Santa Barbara, on the coast 90 miles north of Los Angeles, is nestled between the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. This idyllic setting, along with the mild climate and beautiful Spanish architecture, makes Santa Barbara a city that many people visit time and time again. There are many other areas to visit in the Central Coast region, including Solvang, whose Danish ancestry is evident in it's buildings and shops, and Hearst Castle in San Simeon, the former estate of the late media tycoon William Randolph Hearst.
- Santa Barbara : Santa Barbara City Government World Wide Web Page includes information on the City Charter, Mayor and City Council, City Departments, Public Notices, Local Information, Visitor Information, Emergency Information, City Budget Information, etc
- Ojai : City of Ojai official website
- Santa Maria : Santa Maria Valley: The heart of the Central Coast. Theater, golf, wineries, beaches, art, barbecue.
- Pismo Beach : City information and a guide to the city.
- Hearst Castle/San Simeon : The official web site of Hearst Castle. Includes tour information, historical sketches, news, special events, visitor information and QuickTime VR panoramic tours.
- San Luis Obispo : The San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce has designed this web site to give you all the information you'll need to prepare for the best vacation you've ever enjoyed
- Oxnard : Official website of the City of Oxnard, California. With a population of 182,027, Oxnard is the largest city in Ventura County. Whether you are visiting briefly, attending a convention, or reside here, there are many things to do and see
- Morro Bay : Lodging, dining, camping, businesses and events.